L2 Giran Interlude

General Informations

14/10/2021 18:33
Server Type:

Server Features

XP Rate: 10
SP Rate: 10
Adena Rate: 15
Drop Rate: 10
Max Enchant: 16
Safe Enchant: 5
GM Shop
NPC Buffer
Global GK
Custom Zones
Custom Weapons
Custom Armors
Full PTS
  1. Description
  2. Server Event
  3. Reviews
  4. Promo Video
L2Giran - Lineage 2 Interlude. The time of the server, site and Forum - GMT -3 Buffs duration - 20 minutes Duration of the Dances and Songs - 2 minutes Max Buffs Slots - 20 +4 GMSHOP only grade C-B Maximum Slots Dances and Songs - 12 Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Olympiads Max Enchant -. twenty Anti-Bot System (strixguard) Geodata and Pathnodes - No Sub-Class Quest - Yes Sub-Class Maximum Level - 80 Master Class - Yes Offline mode Shop - Yes Auto Learn Skills - No Auto Learn Loot - NO Auto Learn Raid & Grand Boss Loot - No Vitality System - Yes Champions System - Yes Wedding System - Yes RATES Experience (EXP) - 10x Skill Points (SP) - 10x Adena - 10x Drop Items - 10x Quest Experience (EXP) - 10x Quest Skill Points (SP) - 10x Quest Adena - 10x Quest Items Drop - 10x Spoil - 10x Weight Limit - 1x Manor - 1x Extract Fish - 10x ENCHANTS Safe Enchant - 5 Max Enchant - 16 Normal Scroll chance - 50% Blessed Scroll chance 60% and not crystallizes Ancient Scroll chance 65% and is safe Divine Scroll chance - 100% Elemental Stone chance - 60% Elemental Crystal chance - 40% CHANGES Farm System: All hunting areas of the game only drop Adena, equipment and Ancient Adena, varying only according to their level. (materials, recipes, parts, etc). NPCs - NPCs The weapons, armor and accessories are not uniquely customized to provide a unique experience in a fun and competitive environment. Raid & Grand Boss: All raid and Grand game Bosses have drops and no modified status. The drops and strength of Raid and Grand Bosses will vary depending on your level. The Drops may include: Ancient Adena, equipment, Mystra's Spellbook, Giant's Codex, and Ancient divine Enchants, Boss Boss Weapons and Jewels. All configurations and features that were not reported here are Retail, ie equal to the official Lineage II or were considered irrelevant.