General Informations

19/04/2022 11:25
Masterpiece Lineage2
Server Type:

Server Features

XP Rate: 2000
SP Rate: 2000
Adena Rate: 2000
Drop Rate: 10
Max Enchant: 20
Safe Enchant: 3
GM Shop
NPC Buffer
Global GK
Custom Zones
Custom Weapons
Custom Armors
Full PTS
  1. Description
  2. Server Event
  3. Reviews
  4. Promo Video
⇝Basic Information⇜ Experience Rates: x2000 SP Rates: x2000 Adena: x2000 Drop Rate: x10 ⇝Enchant Rates⇜ Safe enchantment +3 Max enchantment +20 Normal enchant scrolls: Max enchantment +12 (on break crystalised) Blessed enchant scrolls Max enchantment +12 (on break enchant return to +3) Crystal enchant scrolls Max enchantment +16 (on break enchant still the same) Custom scroll enchant scrolls Max enchantment +20 (on break enchant still the same) ⇝Augmentation Rates⇜ Augment Skills 1 Active + 1 Passive High grade life stone - 10% Top grade life stone - 15% ⇝Custom Features⇜ Custom weapons: Halisha weapons Custom armors: Apella, Dynasty Custom mask Custom tattoos (Level 1, Premium) Custom epic boss scrolls: Increasing special status for 1hour Cancellation system , after 10 sec you get buffs back Healers have a small chance to get PvP's from their party ⇝Vip System⇜ Custom Name / Title colors x2 Farm Drops/Party farm drops x2 Mass Vote Rewards x2 PvP Rewards Less chance to drop Item's from PKs .vip command (change name/title colors) Vip Chat System (public chat,you can talk with "^") ⇝PK System⇜ You can drop items by PKs.You are safe until 10 PKs After 10 you have big chance to drop Items If You are VIP you are safe until 20 PK's 1 item can be dropped each time There are 70% chance to drop items from PKs If you are VIP there are 30% chance to drop ⇝Bosses⇜ Special Boss every 4 Hours Epic Grand Bosses every 3 Hours Normal Bosses every 1 Hour ⇝Events⇜ TeamVsTeam DeathMatch CaptureTheFlag Dualbox is NOT allowed in events Commands you can use to join/leave events .tvtjoin / .tvtleave / .tvtinfo .ctfjoin / .ctfleave / .ctfinfo .dmjoin / .dmleave / .dminfo Tournament Event every 6 hours with 1 event hour duration (1v1, 3v3, 5v5, 9v9) Every member must have at least 5 Pvp's to join Specific rewards for each team size winners Party Farm Event every 6 hour's with 1 hour duration Custom Mini Bosses with special drops Minimum players for enter is 3 1 player per PC is allowed ⇝PvP System⇜ Every hour TOP PvP killer from PvP Zone will be rewarded with extra Reward Every 24 hours Top PvP/PK killers will be rewarded with extra Rewards Every 24 hours TOP PvP/PK killers monuments will spawn on Main Town ⇝Olympiad⇜ Olympiad period every 1 week Heroes will be given 2 hour after period ends No custom items allowed (Allowed: tattoo level 1) Max enchant is +6 Over enchanted items will be automatically counted as +6 Ranking update after every match The Olympiad begins every day at 18:00 and ends at 00:00 AM (GMT+2) ⇝Vote Manager⇜ Mass VoteSystem Vote Buff Vote Manager with rewards from Hopzone, Network, L2jBrasil, L2Votes Mass Vote from Hopzone, Network, L2jBrasil, L2Votes Vote buff available after player's vote at least at 1 vote site and then a button with buff will be available on Vote Manager for 11 hours ⇝Anti-AFK System⇜ If player is AFK (10 minutes without any action) , he will not gain any mass GM reward If player is afk in event he will get dismissed and not rewarded ⇝Skin System⇜ Currently there are 14 available skins You can try before you buy them. (You can use command ".skintry") Double click to equip/unequip the skins ⇝Dynamic PvP zone⇜ PvP change every hour. (You can use command ".exit" to leave from zone) Reward top PVP Killer after each zone change ⇝Available commands⇜ .menu .vip .skintry .online .deposit/withdraw (For Goldbars) .exit (Only from PvP zone) .castlemanager .drop or shift + click to Raid for drops .repair .tvtjoin / .tvtleave / .tvtinfo .ctfjoin / .ctfleave / .ctfinfo .dmjoin / .dmleave / .dminfo