L2EarthWars Custom PvP

General Informations

28/06/2022 00:32
Server Type:

Server Features

XP Rate: 2000
SP Rate: 2000
Adena Rate: 1000
Drop Rate: 1
Max Enchant: 20
Safe Enchant: 3
GM Shop
NPC Buffer
Global GK
Custom Zones
Custom Weapons
Custom Armors
Full PTS
  1. Description
  2. Server Event
  3. Reviews
  4. Promo Video
Server Rates Chronicle: High Interlude EXP: x2000 SP: x2000 Spoil/Drop: x1 Enchant Rates Safe +3 Max +20 Normal Enchant Scrolls 65% Blessed Max Enchant +14 -> 100% Crystal max +16 -> 50% (on break enchant still the same) Custom Scroll max +20 -> (+17 -> 95% , +18 -> 90% , +19 -> 85% , +20 -> 80% ) BLESSED SCROLL ONLY RaidBoss and GrandBoss DROP Augmentation Rates Augment Skills 1 Active + 1 Passive High grade life stone - 10% Top grade life stone - 15% Custom Features Custom Weapons: Gold-Abyssal Weapons STAT SAME Custom Armors: Apella, Dynasty, Rykros STAT SAME Custom Hat Wings Acessorios Custom Tattoo ( Level 1 , Premium ) Custom Custom boss scrolls: Increasing special status for 1hour Cancellation System , after 10 sec you get buffs back Healers have a small chance to get PvP's from their party Vip System Custom Name / Title colors (via .vip) x2 Mass Vote Reward x2 Pvp Reward +5% chance to enchant items Configurable drops from Farm - Party mobs, Raid-Grand bosses Less chance to drop Item's from Pk's (Optional) .vip command ( change name/title colors ) Vip Chat System(public chat,you can talk with ^ ) PK System Pk System (Optional to use) You can drop items by PK's.You are safe until 10 PK's After 10 you have big chance to drop Items If You are VIP you are safe until 20 PK's 1 item can be dropped each time There are 70% chance to drop If you are VIP there are 30% chance to drop Events TVT DM CTF Party Farm every 6 hour's with 1 event hour duration Tournaments (Configurable team size, currently 1v1, 3v3, 5v5, 9v9) Pvp System Every hour most Pvp killer from Pvp Zone will be rewarded with extra Pvp Every 24 Hour's Top Pvp/Pk Killer will be rewarded with Event Medal Party Farm Opens every 6 hour's Duration 1 hour Custom Mini Bosses with special drops Minimum players for enter is 3 Every member must have at least 10 Pvp's to join (Optional) 1 player per PC are allowed Bosses Special Boss every 4 Hour's Epic Bosses every 2 Hour's Normal Bosses every 1 Hour Olympiad Olympiad period every 1 week Heroes will be given 2 hour after period ends No custom items allowed (Allowed: tattoo level 1) Max enchant is +6 Over enchanted items will be automatically counted as +6 Ranking update after every match The Olympiad begins every day at 18:00 and ends at 00:00 AM (GMT+2)? Vote System Vote Manager + Mass Vote System + Vote Buff Vote Manager with rewards from Topzone, Hopzone, Network, Brasil, L2Votes Mass Vote from Topzone, Hopzone, Network, Topco, L2jBrasil Vote buff available after player votes at least at 1 vote site (can be changed to your needs) and then a button with buff will be available on Vote Manager for 12 hours Anti AFK System If player is AFK ( > 10 min without any action ) Event -> If player is afk in event he will get dismissed and not rewarded Skin System Currently there are 14 available skins, you can add yours too You can try before you buy them by .skintry *NEW* double click to equip/unequip the skins Available commands .menu .vip .skintry .online .repair .castlemanager .exit ( Only from PVP zone ) .drop or shift + click to Raid for drops .deposit/withdraw .tvtjoin / .tvtleave / .tvtinfo .ctfjoin / .ctfleave / .ctfinfo .dmjoin / .dmleave / .dminfo