The game play is based on a routine of events which will run constantly one after another, each event has its own unique set of features.
The event routine includes Maps, Instances, Mini Events and a chance for a Boss Event at the end of each routine.
Players can view Territory Control, Event Statistics, Toplistis and more through the Tablet of Information NPC in town.
In addition to the regular events, players can participate in Farm Zone, Mini Games, Olympiad, Siege, Daily Events, Missions and Holiday Events.
Longest time events with biggest kind of goals to accomplish.
A raid boss will spawn 5 minutes before the map ends.
Winning faction will own the map, owning all maps in a certain territory grants special rewards.
Currently implemented map types are:
* Battlefield - Transfer as many bases as possible from the enemy to your team by killing them.
* Capture the Flag - Steal as many flags as possible from the enemy and deliver it back to your base.
* Domination - Rule a certain area on the map for as much time as possible by having more players in it than the enemy.
* Escort the Payload - Protect an NPC from the enemy team while it makes its way from one point of the map to another.
* Fortress - Use the Capture Fort skill on the NPC inside the fortress to capture it for your side.
* Siege - Kill the king inside the castle in order to capture it and prevent the enemy from killing your king.
* Team VS Team - Kill as many enemies as possible to score for your team.
* King of the Hill - Similar to Domination, just when a point is being captured, another one becomes active.
* Hybrid - Can have a combination of any of the above goals in a single map.
After a map ends an instance event will start.
Instance events are divided into 2 realms, each team will get its own realm.
The teams are not able to see each other, the first team to complete the instance wins.
If none of the team completes the instance in time, the team that made more progress wins.
The score bar will show the progression of each team.
Currently implemented instance events:
* Blood Castle - Pass all 3 stages by killing all monsters and then kill the boss at the end.
* Clear the Chamber - Kill all the monsters before the enemy does.
* City Under Attack - Be the first to kill 100 invading monsters.
* The God's Tower - Be the first to slay the enemy god.
* Castle Invasion - Be the first to invade the castle and kill the king inside.
* Rescue the Princess - Kill the boss at each stage in order to free the princess.
* Search the Beast - Find and kill the hidden beast.
* Ice Queen Cabin - Kill the Ice Queen Guard at her Cabin.
* The Magician's Tower - Weaken the magician by killing all its minions and then kill him.
* The Undead Camp - Destroy all 4 undead altars in order to win.
* Cursed Village - Be the first to clear out the Undead Hordes and the Undead Boss.
* Water Factory - Be the first to destroy all the water pumps.
* Dimensional Rift - Clear every room of monsters, kill the boss at the last room.
* Four Sepulchers - Clear every room of monsters, kill the boss at the last room.
* Lair of the Snowman - Be the first to get past the snowman army and kill the boss at the end.
* Wisdom Test - Answer correctly as many questions as possible to weaken the boss and kill it.
A mini event will start after an instance event.
These are usually short time events with small objectives to complete.
Currently implemented mini events:
* Battlefield - Use the Capture Base skill on each NPC in order to capture it for your side.
* Bomb Fight - Use the Bomb skill to spawn NPC that explodes after a few seconds and kills all surrounding enemies.
* Death Match - Make the biggest amount of kills in order to win the event.
* Hunting Grounds - Use the bow to shoot enemies and turn them into your side.
* Korean TvT - Survive more rounds than the enemy in order to win.
* Last Man Standing - Survive the event in order to win.
* Lucky Chests - Open as many chests as possible in order to win.
* Humans VS Mutants - Make as many mutant kills or kills as a mutant as possible.
* Raid in the Middle - Kill the boss while staying safe from the enemy team.
* Russian Roulette - Each round try to guess which chest won't die in order to win.
* Simon Says - Say exactly what Simon says each round in order to win.
* VIP TvT - Kill the enemy VIP while keeping yours safe.
* Guardians - Killing enemies has a chance to spawn guardians, kill guardians to score for your team.
* Buffless TvT - Team VS Team type event with no buffs, every kill counts.
* Battle Royale - Find loot during the event and make your way to the top killing others.
* Humans VS Zombies - Be the last to survive the apocalypse.
After every mini event there's a chance a grand boss event will start.
Chance depends on amount of players online and day of week.
There are 2 types of boss events: Team VS Team and Free for All.
FFA will start only if there's not enough players for a TvT.
In order to increase your chance for better rewards, you must take a vital part in the event.
Currently implemented boss events:
* Queen Ant
These type of events are a mimic of the retail ones.
Daily events will run 24/7 and will switch every midnight.
These events will grant extra boost and fun to everyone.
Currently implemented daily events:
* Change of Heart - Collect 9 heart pieces in order to play a paper, rock, scissors game and win rewards.
* Heavy Medals - Collect 2 types of medals and exchange them for rewards.
* Letter Collector - Collect as many different letters as possible to build up your rewards.
* Master of Enchanting - Try to enchant a staff as high as possible for better rewards.
* Playing with Fire - Get ingredients for making fireworks, the more fireworks you make the more rewards you get.
* Power of Love - Collect Tokens of Love and trade them for a reward.
* Squish the Squash - Collect Pollens and use them to buy/grow a seed, better squashes means better rewards.
* Zaken's Curse - Pigs will spawn randomly during maps, killing pigs results in getting rewarded.
Players level 78 or above can enter a mission once per day.
A new mission will be selected every Monday/Friday and missions will be split to 3 types: solo/duo/squad.
The missions are quick PvE mini games (few minutes only) where you can mainly farm Adena easier.
Currently implemented missions:
* Statue of Peace - Defend an holy statue in Ruins of Agony from the invading undead forces.
* False God - Help the Order and Chaos gods to destroy the False God that is rising in the Pagan Temple.
* Frozen Tundra - Help Papai Noel rescue his Elks from the frozen desert.
These type of events will run through holiday seasons.
These events will grant extra boost and fun to everyone.
Currently implemented holiday events:
* Black Friday - Prices of all items will reduce by 33%.
* Halloween - Always night, hat drops, NPCs transformed into undead/zombies, double rewards from Statue of Peace mission.
* Christmas - hat drops, xmas blessing, double rewards from Frozen Tundra mission.
* Valentine - Marriege price cut by 50%.
* Easter - Special events will occur randomly in the world, participating will grant rewards.
Aden Castle will be used as a retail like castle siege, the only one on the server.
All clans can participate, the castle siege will take place every Sunday.
The siege area is a free for all PvP zone, regardless of player's faction.
The clan who will own Aden Castle will receive the following benefits:
* +25% XP, +50% SP.
* +1 Clan Reputation Point per kill.
* Clan Shop.
* Access to Gigantic Chaos Golem Raid Boss.
* Castle Crowns and Circlets.
* Members who are rank 8 or above can ride a Strider.
* Members get special passive skills depending on the territories their faction owns.
Players will be able to join a farm zone (solo or with party) at any time of the day.
The farm zone is a free for all PvP zone, so choosing the right time to join is vital.
Once joining, players can stay inside until they die once or 1 hour have passed.
Besides of being full of monsters, there's also a boss free for all to farm.
In order to get noblesse status players must achieve the following:
* Reach level 80.
* Reach rank 5.
* Get Ring of Goddess Quest Item by PvE.
* Get Necklace of Goddess Quest Item by playing events.
* Get Staff of Goddess Quest Item by killing the boss inside the Farm Zone.
After meeting all of the requirements, you will need to search for the Noblesse Manager.
The NPC is hidden at random locations inside the Farm Zone.
Players will get 1 Expert Book each rank they get (9 books).
Players will get 1 Expert Book for reaching levels 78, 79, 80 (3 books).
These books can be used to learn special custom Expert Skills.
Expert skills will give small bonuses to the character and will be stored among all subclasses.
Expert skills can be reseted if a player feels like changing the skills he learned.
* AIO buffer with 7 premade editable schemes.
* Option to restore default schemes.
* 4 hours buff duration.
* Buff slots 20+4.
* Summons restore buffs when resummoned.
* Buffs kept after death (including toggles).
* Cubics casted on self are kept after death and last for 4 hours.
* Anti buff griefing system.
* Symbols and Event buffs do not take a buff slot.
* Cancelled buffs return after 7 seconds.
* Enchant Advisor NPC in town where you can check enchant rates.
* Failing a normal enchant will reset item enchant level to 0.
* Failing a blessed enchant will reduce item enchant level by 1.
* Safe enchant +3 (+4 full body).
* Max enchant +16.
* Life stone chance: 12%.
* PvP rewards with EXP/SP/Adena/Items which players can use to make progress ingame.
* Players get rewarded according to damage done on enemies when they die.
* Debuffs and heals also count as damage.
* Players get rewarded for resurrecting (limited to 5 minutes per player).
This feature will help the server keep its balance and allow newbies have an easy start at any stage of the server.
The server will adapt to players progression and this is how its going to work:
* C-Grade is the starting gear.
* A/S-Grade are locked at the start of the server.
* The more people buy items, the cheaper they get.
* B/A-Grade gear will become free at some point and higher tiers will unlock.
* S-Grade will only get cheaper, but will never become free.
* Enchant rates and drops will increase depending on game progression.
Spoilers were given the ability to act as thiefs.
Use Spoil on other players and when they die, you will have the chance to get the following:
* 1-5 Adena + random 1 more for every 5 enchant levels (if enchanted), max 10.
* 1-2 material boxes + random 1 more for every 5 enchant levels (if enchanted).
* 1.1kk XP and 16k SP.
* PvP point - only if used single target spoil and didn't spoil the same target in the past 5 minutes.
The chances are as follows:
* Single target spoils chance 50% + random 0-3% for every enchant level (if enchanted), the maximum chance is 90%.
* AoE target spoils chance 25% + random 0-2% for every enchant level (if enchanted), the maximum chance is 90%.
No effect in olympiad:
* FOI duration reduced to 8 seconds and cannot be used in boss events.
* Mass resurrection cannot be used in events.
* Support classes (except SE) cannot cast spells on other friendly support classes (except Recharge).
* Prayer is a self buff.
* Blow damage bonus reduced from x2 to x1.6
* Removed full lethal.
* Cat/Pony buffs are self/owner only and increased to 4 hours.
* Snipe duration reduced to 30 seconds.
* All Fear/Stun duration reduced to 2 seconds.
* All Mute/Paralyze/Root duration reduced to 4 seconds.
* All Debuff/Sleep/Weakness/Betray duration reduced to 10 seconds.
* Mana Burn power doubled.
* If a player gets resurrected by others in events, only HP will be restored to 70%.
* Armor Mastery penalty enabled.
* Reduced magic critical rate by 75%.
* Reduced magic critical damage by 25%.
* Reduced duelist AoE force skills damage by 25%.
* Reduced duelist single target force skills damage by 15%.
* Reduced tyrant force skills damage by 10%.
* Reduced human/dark elf archer critical damage by 15%.
* Reduced elf archer critical damage by 10%.
* Destroyers cannot take down more than 67% of player/summon max CP+HP in a single hit.
* Destroyers cannot take down more than 15% of flag/king HP in a single hit.
* Increased warlord damage by 25%.
* Summons will get damage bonus according to owner's gear: B-Grade +7%, A-Grade +14%, S-Grade +21%.
* Increased human tanker damage by 20% when not wearing a bow.
* Increased elf/dark elf tanker damage by 50% when not wearing a bow.
* Energy Stones cannot be used to increase force.
* Necromancer summons doesn't require a corpse to be summoned.
* Necromancer summons can only be buffed with speed buffs.
* Heroic Valor is target self.
* Heroic Miracle duration reduced to 8 seconds.
* Hero Rod/Scepter heal chance reduced from 3% to 1%.
With effect in olympiad:
* Aggression/Aura of Hate reuse delay increased from 3 seconds to 15 seconds.
* Dash reuse delay increased from 8 seconds to 16 seconds.
* Mirage chance reduced from 80% to 60%.
* Arrest range increased from 150 to 400.
More Balance Changes
* Gear dependent rewards - higher/lower rewards depending on gear.
* Team balance based on Elo/Count.
* Anti farm / AFK systems.
* Bonus buff for people who die too much without making kills.
* Bonus buff for losing team during an event.
* Only 1vs1 class irrelevant matches available.
* Time left until olympiad period ends shows up for players upon login.
* Runs only at Friday/Saturday/Sunday 18:00 GMT +2 until 22:00 GMT +2.
* Weekly cycle with reduced rewards, heroes every Monday.
* Fights regardless of player's faction.
* Minimum participants needed is 5.
* Players need to play at least 5 maps a week in order to participate.
* 5 Members maximum inside events.
* Increased EXP/SP/Adena rewards when playing in party.
* Party limiting to 28 points max, so a party cannot become too strong.
* Healers count as 15 points, tankers as 12 points, anything else 0.
* Brown title color for party members.
* Retail clan penalties.
* 9 members maximum in main clan.
* 1 extra member for every royal guard the clan has.
* 1 extra member for every royal knight the clan has.
* Alliance only for the crest.
* Levels 1 and 2 requires SP and Adena.
* Levels 3, 4 and 5 requires SP and quest items (buy able from GM shop).
* Levels 6, 7 and 8 requires reputation points.
* Prices for leveling up, royal guards/knights and clan skills are 4 times lower than retail.
* Clan members cannot temporary change faction in events.
* Only same faction can be invited to clan.
* Weekly retail like Aden castle siege for clans with a variety of rewards.
* Clan wars - clans can declare war against clans of opposite faction.
* .playalone / .playinparty - turn on/off random parties while joining events.
* .animauto / .shotsoff / .animon / .animoff / .allanimoff - manage client animations, use if having client lags / low fps.
* .scoreon / .scoreoff - show/hide the score bar during events.
* .msgon / .msgoff - show/hide killing streak messages on screen.
* .radaron / .radaroff - show/hide player radar in events.
* .changepin - manage character-level security pin code.
* .autorespawn / .manualrespawn - change respawn mode while in maps.
* .elo - if used on others can show others Elo points, otherwise shows self Elo points.
* .info - show information while in an event or farm zone.
* .menu - manage any voiced command through a html window.
* .gotolove - instantly teleport to your partner.
* .repair - use to fix all charactrers on the account if having login problems.
* .notice - clan leaders can set message for all members to see upon login.
* .joinparty - auto join a party during an event.
* Starting level 76 with 3rd class (including sub classes).
* Max level 80 (including sub classes).
* First subclass free, any subclass afterwards cost 500 Adena.
* Unique rank system with rewards.
* Global vote reward system for Adena.
* Personal vote reward system for temporary passive skill.
* Double EXP/SP event at random times during the day.
* Killing streak system with sounds.
* Killing spree system with sounds.
* Events voting system.
* Announcements upon raid bosses/grand bosses spawn/death.
* Full GM shop with gifts system.
* Grand master for sub classes, clan/ally management, skill learning and more.
* Toggles for CP/HP/MP instead of potions.
* Return skill for all classes instead of SoE.
* Special town for both factions for improved server economy.
* Offline shops with dedicated store zone.
* Trade chat is faction only chat.
* Shout and Hero chats will show player's faction.
* Players can duel in town.
* Services NPC (Name/Gender change, Faction change etc).
* Training Dummy NPCs to test your class from different perspectives.
* Tablet of Information NPC shows useful tips, info and boss status.
* Free warehouse and freight.
* 10 seconds spawn protection.
* Increased weight/inventory/private store slots.
* No death penalties and no exp loss.
* Max 1 client per PC can login.
* Pin code security upon character login.
* Mini games - Poker, Lottery and Casino.
* Wedding with gotolove and extra skills.
* /unstuck will teleport the player to another spawn location while in events.
No active events at the moment.
Un alt grafic